Golf Package Phnom Penh - Siem Reap 4 Days
Tour code: PSGT4D
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Route: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
Overview: Until the mid 1990s, golf was unheard of in Cambodia but with increasing numbers of tourists, it was only a matter of time until the sport took off. Now the country is home to several international-standard golf courses with enough variety to challenge everyone from amateurs up to professionals. The experts at Opentour Jsc have created this package tour with the golfer in mind, combining rounds of golf, sight-seeing, and top hotels into a four day trip.
PHNOM PENH - SIEM REAP
( 4 Days 3 Nights )
What make this tour so special:
- Exploring National Museum, Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace in Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh golf course
- Sightseeing Siem Reap with temples of Angkor
- Siem Reap's stunning golf courses
- Explore the ruins of the ancient Khmer empire.
- Angkor Golf Course
- Day 1 : Phnom Penh
- Day 2 : Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
- Day 3 : Siem Reap
- Day 4 : Siem Reap
Day 01 : Phnom Penh
Welcome to Phnom Penh, once considered one of the mostbeautiful cities in the Orient, and despite its recent turbulent history it still retains a colonial charm. Learn about the mysteries of the ancient Khmer empire as you tour the National Museum, stare in wonder at the grandeur of the Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace, and as the day comes to a close, climb to the top of Wat Phnom hill and watch the sun as it sets over the capital city.
Day 02 : Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (B)
This morning, tee off at the Phnom Penh golf course, an 18 hole course set amidst rice paddies and coconut palms. In the afternoon, a short flight takes you to the quaint town of Siem Reap. Not only is the town the base for exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, but also home to two international standard golf courses.
Day 03 : Siem Reap (B)
After breakfast, grab your clubs as you head out to one of Siem Reap's stunning golf courses for a challenging round. Go from the tees to the temples as you head off on a guided tour of the Temples of Angkor. Mysterious smiling faces, elaborate carvings, and soaring towers await as you set off to explore the ruins of the ancient Khmer empire.
Day 04 : Siem Reap - Depart (B)
Your final round of golf is at the Angkor Golf Course, a technical course sure to challenge you on every hole. Designed by Nick Faldo, the Angkor Golf Course is one of the best in South East Asia. Return to your hotel to freshen up before transferring to Siem Reap Airport for your departure flight.
Tour rates : Rates vary depend on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and other service. Please check with us for the best tour rates
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program
- Meals as per mentioned (B = Breakfast)
- Local English speaking guides
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Golf fees (Greens fees, caddy, and golf cart are included)
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Services and meals not mentioned
- Rental of Golf-Clubs
- International and additional domestic flights incl. Taxes
- International Airfare - Click here for rates
- Drinks, mini bar, and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Flight Phnom Penh - Siem Reap on day 2
Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!