Victoria Sapa Tour Package 4 Days
Tour code: VICSA4D
Type of tour: Private
Duration: 4 Days 4 Nights
Route: Ha Noi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Ha Noi
Overview: Tucked high in Vietnam's remote northern mountains, close to the Chinese border, the former French military outpost of Sapa offers some of Vietnam's most colourful experiences. Vietnarn's highest peak, the 3,143-metre Mount Fansipan, looms overhead, while the surrounding valleys feature terraced rice paddies and blazing green fields cut by fast-flowing streams.
HANOI - LAO CAI - SA PA
( 4 Days 4 Nights )
- Visiting CatCat village
- Exploring H'mong ethnic minority people lives
- Walking Ta Van village
- Sightseeing Lao Chai village
- Day 1 : Ha Noi - Lao Cai - Sapa
- Day 2 : Lao Cai - Sapa
- Day 3 : Sapa Walking
- Day 4 : Sapa - Ha Noi
Day 01 : Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa
Our luxury adventure trip starts with an overnight train journey from Hanoi to the border town of Lao Cai. Our English assistance will pick up & bring you to the Hanoi Station at 120 Le Duan Str., Hanoi for getting on the Victoria Express departure at 21.55-06.00.
Day 02 : Lao Cai - Sapa (B/L)
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at approximately 6:00am. There will be a vehicle waiting to transfer us to Sapa. The drive to Sapa is only 33 km but it takes around 1.5 hours. Once at Sapa, we will check into Victoria hotel (Early check-in subject to availabilty) and have breakfast at the Ta Van Restaurant of Victoria Hotel and then enjoy a free morning to explore around town. Meet your guide in the hotel lobby at 2 pm for a walking tour to the hilltribe villages of Cat Cat, home to the H'mong ethnic minority peoples. As you walk to the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa, you will meet some of the local minority people on their way to and from Sapa. In the village you have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with the families that live in the area. Overnight at Victoria Sapa hotel.
Day 03 : Sapa Walking (B/L)
Following breakfast at we explore the Sapa daily market and then set out on our 3-4 hour trek that will take us along buffalo paths and trails and through several hilltribe villages of Lao Chai and Tavan, home to H'mong, and Dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can meet. Stop for a picnic lunch on the way at a family in Ta Van village. Overnight at Victoria Sapa hotel.
Day 04 : Sapa - Victoria Train back to Hanoi
At leisure to enjoy Sapa town.
16.00hrs there will be a transfer to Lao Cai station for Victoria Express back to Hanoi departure at 21.05-06.00. Overnight at Victoria Express. The trip ends at Hanoi station.
Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars
3 - 5 pax
6 - 8 pax
9 - 12 pax
|13 - 20 pax||Single Sup|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people
- All meals on the tour.
- 1 local beer or soft drink at every lunch and dinner.
- English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth - Tulico Train/Ratraco Train)
- Transport by private jeep or minibus as tour program.
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Domestic & International flight and all airport taxes
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Personal expenses & Tips
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure to Vietnam, we will help you to obtain visa on arrival easily
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!