Nature And Culture Highlights 4 Days
Tour code: VCT01-SG4D
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Route: Ho Chi Minh City/Ha Noi - Quang Binh - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City/ Ha Noi
Overview: This tour offers a great opportunity to discover and witness the spectacular and fanciful natural scenery of the Central region. The eerie world will be opened with Phong Nha Cave, where breathtaking caverns have been created by million years of geological processes, making the attraction the paradise of beautiful limestone formation, grottoes and caves.
( 4 Days 3 Nights )
Hue: is the capital city of Thua Thien – Hue province, Vietnam. Between 1802 and 1945, it was the imperial capital of the Nguyen dynasty.
Hue is well known for its historic monuments, which have earned it a place in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites. The seat of the Nguyễn emperors was the Citadel, which occupies a large, walled area on the north side of the Perfume River. Inside the citadel was a forbidden city where only the emperors, concubines, and those close enough to them were granted access; the punishment for trespassing was death. Today, little of the forbidden city remains, though reconstruction efforts are in progress to maintain it as a historic tourist attraction.
What make this tour so special:
- Quang Tri Old Citadel visiting
- World Natural Heritage boat cruising
- Imperial Citadel exploring
- Emperor tombs sightseeing
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City/Hanoi - Hue - Quang Binh
- Day 2: Quang Binh - Hue
- Day 3: Hue
- Day 4: Hue - Ho Chi Minh City/Hanoi
Morning flight to Hue. Arrive in Hue. Meet and overland to Quang Binh via Quang Tri Citadel en route. Transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure. Overnight in Quang Binh.
Day 02 : Quang Binh - Hue (B)
Morning boat cruise to visit Phong Nha Caves. Afternoon overland back to Hue. Transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure. Overnight in Hue.
Day 03 : Hue (B)
Morning boat cruise on Huong River to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and ending up at the Mausoleum Park of Emperor Minh Mang. Afternoon overland to visit the Mausoleum Park of Emperors Tu Duc and Khai Dinh. Overnight in Hue.
Morning city tour to visit the Imperial Citadel, Royal Relics Museum and Dong Ba Market. Afternoon transfer to the airport for the flight back to Saigon. Arrive in Saigon. Transfer to the departure point. End of service.
Tour price ( Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars )
|Size of Group||Double share||3 - 12 pax||13 pax up||Single supp|
| Low season (14 Feb to 31 Oct)
|Number of passenger||0|
|High season (1 Nov to 31 Oct)|
|Number of passenger||0|
Private tour : To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people.
- Transport with 04-seat A/C car/15-seat A/C van
- Hotel basing on twin sharing with daily breakfast
- English speaking guide service
- Administration fee as specified in the itinerary
- VAT and service charge
- All meals and beverage unspecified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance / Personal expenses
- Domestic air-tickets (HCMC-HUE-HCMC)
- Optional visit, Gala Dinner, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Eve, Christmas Eve etc..
- B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
- The domestic airfares will be US$ 146/roundtrip/ticket/economy class
- The airport transfer in Saigon will be US$ 24/Car/way or US$ 30/Van/way.
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!