Hanoi Capital - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City Package 6 Days
Tour code: ST8-HN6D
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
Route: Hanoi - Halong - Ho Chi Minh City - CaoDai (Tay Ninh) - Cu Chi - Ho Chi Minh City
Overview: We transfer overland to Ha Long Bay, northeast of Hanoi and enter into the Red River Delta, rich with rural beauty and picturesque rice-farming villages. Declared a World Heritage Site to protect its beauty, we will cruise through its three-thousand islands and rich rock-formations, passing by Ga Choi Island, Dinh Huong Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, and even visit Sung Sot Cave
( 6 Days 5 Nights )
What make this tour so special:
- Experience on overnight on cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi city tour
- Great Holy See temple
- Cu Chi Tunnel and Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing
- Day 1: Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Boat Cruise
- Day 3: Halong Bay
- Day 4: Hanoi
- Day 5:Ho Chi Minh - CaoDai (Tay Ninh) - Cu Chi Tunnel
- Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 01 : Arrive Hanoi
Meeting at Noi Bai airport. Meet your car and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02 : Hanoi to Ha Long Boat Cruise (B/ L/ D)
We transfer overland to Ha Long Bay, northeast of Hanoi and enter into the Red River Delta, rich with rural beauty and picturesque rice-farming villages. Once reaching Ha Long Bay, We board the wooden junk and set sail for a leisure cruise of Ha Long Bay. Declared a World Heritage Site to protect its beauty, we will cruise through its three-thousand islands and rich rock-formations, passing by Ga Choi Island, Dinh Huong Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, and even visit Sung Sot Cave. Lunch served on-board while viewing the islands. Dinner and overnight in Ha Long Bay on cruise.
Day 03 : Overnight in Ha Long Bay (B/ L)
Keep cruising around the bay. Back to Halong bay harbor. Lunch. Back to Hanoi. Check in hotel. Free time for shopping and dinner. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 04 : Hanoi City Tour - Ho Chi Minh (B/ L)
A short city tour to : NgocSon temple and HoanKiem Lake; HoChiMinh complex : HoChiMinh museum, HoChiMinh mausoleum; One pillar pagoda; West Lake and TranQuoc Pagoda. Lunch. At leisure until transfer to Noi Bai Airport for flight to HoChiMinh city. Free for exploring the city.
Day 05 : Ho Chi Minh - CaoDai (Tay Ninh) - Cu Chi Tunnel (B, L)
AM : Breakfast. Leave for the Great holy See temple, buit in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures in all of Asia. It is the headquter of Caodaism, a relegion with colorful mix of Buddhism, Christiannity, Confucianism. Visitors will attend the no prayer session to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers, which is a great experience. After lunch, visitors will go to the Cu chi tunels. Located 60km from Hochiminh city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti - American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors. Back to HoChiMinh city. Free in the evening. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 06 : Departure (B)
Free for visiting HoChiMinh city. Car transfer to airport for departure.
Note: The itinerary can get started in Ho Chi Minh City that depend on tour request
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars|
|Per pax||Remark: hotel in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh|
|Standard||456||Legacy hotel & Queen Ann hotel|
|Superior||535||Chalcedony hotel & Tan Hai Long hotel|
Seat-in-coach tours: To join with other people on available daily tours. These tours are fixed itinerary and departure time. It is possible to join in even your group of only 1 or 2 people. Customer do not to find other people to form the group. It is our company duty to gather the tourists for each tour. For these tours, you have to share the coach, boat and tour guide with other tourists who come from different nationalities. The number of people of this group is normally less than 20 persons.
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars|
|2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-11 pax||11-15 pax||Single Sup|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Ha Long bay - it is like the hotel in Ha Long - you still have to share the boat with other people
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Private transportation: car/mini van
- Joining boat trip in Ha Long
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- 110 USD Domestic flight Hanoi - Saigon.
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
Accommodations offers in this trip
The hotel may be changed up to its availability. It will be confirmed after getting your deposit/ payment. You can get details of your hotel at our website: http://www.vietnamhotels.vn/; details of your cruise at our website http://www.halongcruise.vn/
Dong Thanh hotel(3*)
Halong Boat hotels
Calypso Cruise (4*)
Ho Chi Minh City hotels
Queen Ann hotel(3*)
New World hotel (5*)
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!
- Vietnam Landscape 11 Days from Ha Noi to HCMc
- Vietnam Highlights 9 Days from Hanoi to HCMc
- Vietnam Vacation Quick Touch 6 Days from Hanoi to HCMc
- Enjoy Viet Nam 6 Days from HCMc to Hanoi
- The Smile Of Vietnam 8 Days from HCMc to Hanoi
- Vietnam River & Ocean 12 Days from HCMc to Hanoi
- Viet Nam Holidays 15 Days from HCMc to Hanoi
- Treasure of Vietnam Culture 14 Days from Hanoi to HCMc
- The Authentic Viet Nam 16 Days from Hanoi to HCMc
- Vietnam In Your Eye From North (Hanoi) To South (HCMc) 10 Days