Under Sea To Above Moutain South Viet Nam 8 Days
Tour code: VP11 - SG8D
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
Route: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Nha Trang - Phan Rang - Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh City
Overview: Having a much shorter history compared to its Northern sister, the South of Vietnam offers less ancient sightseeing points, more modern and dynamic life. Under the sun of tropical climate almost all year round, we can enjoy both daily hardworking life of the locals and get sunburn at numerous hilly and beach resorts.
HO CHI MINH CITY - MY THO - BEN TRE - NHA TRANG - PHAN RANG - DALAT - HO CHI MINH CITY
( 8 Days 7 Nights )
What make this tour so special:
- Ho Chi Minh City orientation
- Mekong Delta trail
- Boat cruising to islands in Nha Trang Bay
- Snorkling experience
- High land sightseeing
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
- Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang
- Day 4: Nha Trang - UNDER THE SEA
- Day 5: Nha Trang - Phan Rang - Da Lat
- Day 6: Da Lat - ABOVE MOUNTAIN
- Day 7: Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 01 : Ho Chi Minh City - Arrival (D)
You are welcome by our guide at Tan Son Nhat airport and then be transferred to your hotel in the center of city. Time to visit Ben Thanh market. Having a welcome dinner at a French colony style restaurant and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 02 : Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (B/L)
Heading out of the bustling city, we ride along rice field to My Tho, one of Mekong Delta province. Upon arrival in My Tho, we embark on a boat navigating around the small canals in the delta region, which passing My Tho fruit market. Joining in with daily activities of local people and enjoy the atmosphere of water world along the canal and along the Tien River. The exciting cruise continue to Unicorn island, here you can taste many seasonal fruits and enjoy the local traditional music, performed by the islanders. Having lunch at a typical country garden house. Next stops are the coconut candy “mill” and some other local industries in Ben Tre province. Drive back Ho Chi Minh for overnight.
Day 3 : Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang (B)
Free time in the morning, then transfer to airport to take a short flight to Nha Trang beach city. Half day Nha Trang City tour to Hon Chong Rock, Thap Ba Poniard, Long Son Pagoda, Stone Church. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 04 : Nha Trang - UNDER THE SEA (B/L)
Start from your hotel to Cau Da port. Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island is the first place to visit. Go to Tam Island for relax, sunbath and swimming. The next stop is Mun Island, where you will have exciting time of snorkeling to sea the see life of colorful corals and fish. Visit a fishing village and Con Se Tre island, where a fresh sea food lunch waiting for you. On the way back you will be able to see caves in which the sea swallows make their nest.Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 05 : Nha Trang - Phan Rang - Da Lat (B/L)
After breakfast, drive to Da Lat with a stop over at Phan Rang to visit Po Klong Garai Cham Tower. A nice chance to discover the Cham culture and history. After check-in at hotel, visit Xuan Huong Lake, Minh Tam Flower Garden, Central Market. Overnight in Da Lat.
Day 06 : Da Lat - ABOVE MOUNTAIN (B/L)
In the morning you will take an excursion to Lang Biang Mountain, return to Dalat for lunch, then visit 'Than Tho' Lake, 'Tinh Yeu' Valley, Hang Nga Crazy House and XQ Art Embroidery Garden.
Day 07 : Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Enjoy the good weather of Da Lat, then transfer to Da Lat airport to fly to Ho Chi Minh City. Half day Saigon City tour to visit Reunification Palace, Historical museum, War museum, Notre Dame Cathedral.
Day 08 : Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Leisure time for shopping, then be transferred to airport for departure home or more visit the North of Vietnam.
|Size of Group||2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 6 pax||7 - 9 pax||10 - 14 pax||Single Supp|
|Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars|
|Book this tour||Email to modify|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Boat trip on Mekong river & Nha Trang
- Transportation (mini van/ car/bus with A/C...as itinerary mentioned)
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure to Vietnam, we will help you to obtain visa on arrival easily
- Domestic flight: Ho Chi Minh - Nha Trang; Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh
- Optional tours
- Surcharge late check in & check out
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
If you don't have enough time to complete visa before your departure to Vietnam, we'll help you to abtain visa on arrival easily.
- As indicated: A/C = Air-conditioning, O/N = Overnight, B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Accommodations offers in this trip
The hotel may be changed up to its availability. It will be confirmed after getting your deposit/ payment. You can get details of your hotel at our website: http://www.vietnamhotels.vn/ ; details of your cruise at our website http://www.halongcruise.vn
Nha Trang hotels
Sunny hotel (3*)
Mai Vang hotel(3*)
Ho Chi Minh City hotels
Liberty 3 hotel(3*)
New World hotel (5*)
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!