Mai Chau Villages 2 Days
Tour code: MC2D
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi
Overview: Mai Chau is located in Hoa Binh province, approximately 135 km from Hanoi and 60 km from Hoa Binh. From the top of Cun Mountain, one can admire the superb panorama of Mai Chau surrounded by a green valley and stilt houses.
HANOI - MAI CHAU
( 2 Days 1 Night )
What make this tour so special:
- Valley of paddy fields sightseeing
- Traditional dance with Thai ehtnic people
- Home stay on the stilt-house
- Silk village exploring
- Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau
- Day 2: Mai Chau - Hanoi
Departure at 7h00. The drive to Mai Chau takes 4 hours, enjoy the scenery along the way see the interesting churches, pagodas and villages .At noon arrive Thai’s village. Have lunch on the stilt-house . Short walk around the Thai villages (5kms) to take picturesque Mai Chau valley and enjoy the relaxing surroundings of Lac village.
After an afternoon hike across a gorgeous valley passing through paddy fields and minority villages, you’ll retire to Mai Chau for an evening of traditional dance ( Bamboo pole dance ) and wine (pay by yourself). Free for Dinner and sleep on traditional stilt house.
Day 02 : Mai Chau - Hanoi ( B/L )
Breakfast. Visit Lac village, have lunch. Back to Hanoi. Stopover in Hoa Binh for seeing biggest hydroelectricity plant. 18:00 arrive Hanoi. Finish tour
Option tour: On the way back Hanoi city, we visit Vanphuc, the most famous and oldest silk village of Vietnam for its unique and discerning beauty that is praised in many poems, songs, stories… In here you will see all the steps to create a completed products ,though primitive tools are getting replaced by machine, but most the works are made by hands, so that Vanphuc is considered the most famous traditional handicraft village in Vietnam. You can buy some silk products as good souvenirs for your self, family or friends…
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax||11 - 15 pax||Single sup|
Private tour : To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people
- Sleep on traditional stilt house
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees.
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfer & ect
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- International airfare to/from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Rate are subjected ti change without prior notice
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- As indicated: A/C=air-conditioning, O/N=Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch. D=Dinner
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!