The World Hertage Road 3 Days
Tour code: VT03
Type of tour: Seat-in-Coach (SIC) tour (also known as Group Tour)
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Route: Danang - Quang Binh - Hue
Overview: The Central land is the place which keeps many cultural values of nature and human-made. Stretch from Quang Binh to Quang Nam, the trip “The Road of Heritage Sites in Central Vietnam” is the combination of heritage and the intangible which was recognized by UNESCO: Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (Quang Binh), Hue Imperial City & Royal Music, Quang Nam with two heritage sites of Hoi An and My Son.
HUE – PHONG NHA CAVE - PARADISE CAVE
(3 Days/2 Nights – Departure every Friday & Monday)
What make this tour so special:
- Marble Mountains spectacular view experience
- Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”,
- Hai Van Tunnel stopover view
- Lang Co fishing village sightseeing
- Imperial Citadel sightseeing
- Enjoy Hue folksong on Perfume River.
- Day 1: Danang - Quang Binh
- Day 2: Hue - Paradise Cave - Hue
- Day 3: Hue - Imperial Citadel - Khai Dinh Mausoleum
Day 01 : Danang - Quang Binh (L/D) Friday or Monday
Pick up guest at Da Nang 7:00-08:00. Leaving Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel,. Visit the mausoleum of Tu Duc & Khai Dinh emperor. Lunch at restaurant. Afternoon move to Quang Binh, stop over at La Vang church. Overnight in 4-stars Hotel. Free to explore Quang Binh by night.
Day 02 : Hue - Paradise Cave - Hue (B/L/D) Saturday or Tuesday
Breakfast. Free at hotel. About 09h30am, Visit (Paradise Cave) discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association. Passing by Mooc water spring With naturally primitive features Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations. Back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh road. Dinner and overnight at Hue city.
Day 03 : Hue - Imperial Citadel - Khai Dinh Mausoleum - Departure (B/L) Sunday or Wednesday
Breakfast. Visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen, Goddess-heavenly pagoda and visit the mausoleum of Khai Dinh emperor. Lunch. Send-off guest in Da Nang/Hue
Tour Price (Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars)
Bamboo Green I, Hue Queen
Seat-in-coach tours: To join with other people on available daily tours. These tours are fixed itinerary and departure time. It is possible to join in even your group of only 1 or 2 people. Customer do not to find other people to form the group. It is our company duty to gather the tourists for each tour. For these tours, you have to share the coach, boat and tour guide with other tourists who come from different nationalities. The number of people of this group is normally less than 20 persons
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels.
- Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
- Folksong on Perfume River.
- Boat trip for Phong Nha cave.
- Art show ticket
- Vietnamese speaking guide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Tourism assurane.
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Domestic flight with all taxes (HCMC/ Hanoi - Hue & Danang - HCMC/ Hanoi)
- International flight
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!