Friday - Sunday Sapa Package 3 Days
Tour code: SA3D
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 3 Days 3 Nights
Route: Ha Noi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Ha Noi
Overview: Tucked high in Vietnam's remote northern mountains, close to the Chinese border, the former French military outpost of Sapa offers some of Vietnam's most colourful experiences. The views are breathtaking. Vietnam's highest peak, the 3,143-metre Mount Fansipan, looms overhead, while the surrounding valleys feature terraced rice paddies and blazing green fields cut by fast-flowing streams
HANOI - LAO CAI - SAPA
( 3 Days 3 Nights )
What make this tour so special:
- Experience on overnight train to Sapa
- Enjoy walking tour to the hilltribe villages of Cat Cat,
- Learn about living condition of H'mong ethnic minority peoples
- Explore the Sapa Sunday market
- Pass through several hilltribe villages of Lao Chai and Tavan, home to the H'mong, and Dzay people.
- Day 1 : Ha Noi - Lao Cai - Sapa
- Day 2 : Lao Cai - Sapa
- Day 3 : Sapa - Lao Cai - Victoria Express
Day 01 - Friday : Hanoi - Lao Cai for Sapa
Our luxury adventure trip starts with an overnight train journey from Hanoi to the border town of Lao Cai. Our English assistance will pick up & bring you to the Hanoi Station at 120 Le Duan Str., Hanoi for getting on the Victoria Express departure at 21.55-06.00.
Day 03 - Sunday : Sapa - Lao Cai - Victoria Express (B/L)
|Size of Group||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars|
|1 pax||2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 6 pax||7 - 9 pax||10 - 14 pax||Single Sup|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people
- All meals on the tour.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning)
- Transport by private jeep or minibus as tour program.
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Domestic & International flight and all airport taxes
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Personal expenses & Tips
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure to Vietnam, we will help you to obtain visa on arrival easily
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen...
Accommodations offers in this trip
The hotel may be changed up to its availability. It will be confirmed after getting your deposit/ payment. You can get details of your hotel at our website: http://www.vietnamhotels.vn/ ; details of your cruise at our website http://www.halongcruise.vn/
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!