Vietnam - Lao Adventures 14 Days from HCMc to Luang Prabang
Tour code: VL0152
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 14 Days 13 Nights
Route: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong - Hue - Hoi An - Halong Bay - Hanoi - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
Overview: Experience the hustle and bustle of vibrant life in Ho Chi Minh City; discovery local life on a Mekong Delta, learn about the history and explore the amazing Cu Chi Tunnels.
HO CHI MINH CITY - MEKONG DELTA - HOI AN - HUE -
HANOI - HALONG - VIENTIANE - LUANG PRABANG
( 14 Days 13 Nights )
What make this tour so special:
- HCMC orientation
- Excursion to Mekong Delta
- Hoi An Ancient Town exploring
- Cyclo riding in Hue Capital Citadel and Hanoi Old Quarter
- Luxury cruising in Halong Bay
- Vientiane & Luang Prabang orientation
- Day 1-3: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
- Day 4-5: Hoi An
- Day 6-7: Hue - Halong Bay
- Day 8-9 : Halong Bay
- Day 10: Hanoi - Vientiane
- Day 11-14 : Luang Prabang
Day 1-3 : Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta Arrive Saigon, Vietnam's largest city. Here we stroll along the city's historic Dong Khoi Street, the former Rue Catinat, and visit sites such as the Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum. We also visit the amazing Cu Chi tunnels, and spend a day among the canals and fruit orchards of the Mekong Delta. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 4-5 : Hoi An
Hoi An Fly north to Danang, gateway to the World-Heritage listed town of Hoi An. We introduce you to the delights of this charming town, visiting traditional houses and temples and the iconic Japanese Bridge on a walking tour. Enjoy a sunset cruise on the peaceful Thu Bon River and for something different, we will learn about traditional cultivation techniques in the hands-on 'Hoi An local for a day' experience. You may like to join a fun cooking class or if you're an early riser, the local fish markets are a sight to behold! Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6-7 : Hue - Halong Bay
Hue - Halong Bay Leaving charming Hoi An behind, we visit the sacred Marble Mountain and interesting Cham Museum before driving through spectacular coastal scenery to Hue. We explore the city's historic sites, including the Citadel, elaborate emperors' tombs and the Thien Mu Pagoda. Enjoy a fascinating cyclo ride and sit back and relax as we take a cruise along the Perfume River. In the mid day of day 7, fly to Hanoi and travel to Halong City. Overnight in Halong.
Day 8-9 : Halong Bay - Hanoi
Halong Bay - Hanoi A cruise among the thousands of limestone islands of magical Halong Bay will surely be a highlight, as will the delicious seafood lunch we enjoy on board. On our return to Hanoi, experience a cyclo ride through the fascinating Old Quarter. The next day, learn all about the life and legend of 'Uncle Ho' when we visit his former home and mausoleum. We also visit the ancient Temple of Literature and infamous Hanoi Hilton prison. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 10 : Hanoi - Vientiane
Hanoi - Vientiane Fly to the charming Lao capital, Vientiane. Explore the city's most famous landmarks, That Luang and Wat Sisaket, and take part in a unique Lao baci welcome ceremony. At days end, why not watch the sun go down over the Mekong while enjoying an icy cold beer? Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 11-14 : Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang We fly north to Luang Prabang. Gain an insight into the local culture as we enter ornate monasteries and chat with local monks. Take a boat trip to the Pak Ou Caves, where hundreds of Buddha effigies are set into the cliff face, and enjoy a fun Lao cooking class. Rise early to witness the ancient ritual of local monks collecting alms at dawn, and experience the town's relaxed atmosphere with a game of petanque. Your journey ends with an airport transfer on day 14.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- All meals as specified in the itinerary
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Nice boat on Ha Long Ba
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!