Jewel Of Indochina 12 Days from Siem Reap to Hanoi
Tour code: VC02
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 12 Days 11 Nights
Route: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi - Mekong Delta - Hoi An- Da Nang - Hue - Ha Long - Ha Noi
Overview: Discover Southeast Asia's most dynamic countries with this Cambodia and Vietnam tour. Exploring the ruins of ancient Champa and Khmer empires to experiencing the buzz of rapidly progressing modern cities.
MEKONG DELTA - HOIAN - DANANG - HUE - HANOI - HALONG
( 12 Days 11 Nights)
What make this tour so special:
- Siem Reap orientation
- Visiting Angkor Complexes
- Enjoying floating market at Mekong Delta
- Exploring Cu Chi tunnel
- Visiting Imperial Citadel
- Exploring Hoian Ancient Town
- Beauty spots: Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Marble mountain
- Sightseeing at Halong Bay
- Hanoi city tour
- Day 1 : Siem Reap
- Day 2 : Siem Reap - Angkor Wat
- Day 3 : Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 4 : Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnel - Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 5 : Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh City - Hoi An
- Day 6 : Hoi An
- Day 7 : Hoi An - Da Nang - Hue
- Day 8 : Hue
- Day 9 : Hue - Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay
- Day 10 : Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Day 11 : Ha Noi
- Day 12 : Ha Noi
Day 01 : Siem Reap
Siem Reap Our guide and coach will pick up at Siem Reap airport
and transfer to hotel for check in. Then get out for enjoying sunset from top of Bakheng Hill. Dinner with Apsaras show & overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 02 : Siem Reap - Angkor Wat
Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Breakfast at hotel, then visit the Angkor Thom: South Gate, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephants, Terrace of Leper King and Phimean Akas temple. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit to Angkor Wat, the major of Angkor complex. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 03 : Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh City
Siem Reap - Hochiminh City Breakfast at hotel, then visit Banteay Srey (40km from Siem Reap town), means "citadel of the women". But is is appellation refers to the delicate beauty of the caving. It displays some of the finest examples of classical Khmer art. Then have lunch at local restaurant. After lunch time, back to hotel for check out and transfer to Siem Reap airport for short flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Check in and free time in the evening. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 04 : Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnel - Ho Chi Minh City
Hochiminh City - Cu Chi Tunnel - Hochiminh In the morning, we will go to Hoc Mon district to visit the incredible underground Cu Chi tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. Back to the city for lunch. In the afternoon, visit War Museum, Reunification Palace and Notre Dame Cathedral and Ben Thanh Market for shopping. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 05 : Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh City - Hoi An
Mekong Delta - Hochiminh City - Hoi An Heading out of the bustling city, we ride along rice field to My Tho, one of Mekong Delta province. Upon arrival in My Tho, we embark on a boat navigating around the small canals in the delta region, which passing My Tho fruit market. Joining in with daily activities of local people and enjoy the atmosphere of water world along the canal and along the Tien river. The exciting cruise continue to Unicorn island, here you can taste many seasonal fruits and enjoy the local traditional music, performed by the islanders. Have lunch at a typical country garden house. Next stops are the coconut candy, work shops and transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City for late flight to Danang. Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to Hoi An town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 06 : Hoi An
In the morning, you will walk to visit Ancient Hoi An Town. The visit will includes Japanese covered bridge, some Chinese Assembly Halls, and some typical Vietnamese houses of 18 century. Relax on the beach or free time for shopping in the afternoon. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 0 7 : Hoi An - Da Nang - Hue
Hoi An - Da Nang - Hue The car will drive you to Hue, which is about 120km from Hoi An town. Passing Danang, stop at Cham Museum which has an open air collection of Cham sculptures. Many of the sandstone carving are breathtaking. You will travel through Hai Van pass, and Lang Co beach - one of the most beautiful beaches of Vietnam. Upon arrive at Hue, will visit the Imperial Citadel of Hue. Overnight in Hue.
Day 08 : Hue
Today we start the tour with the visit to King Minh Mang tomb, King Tu Duc Tomb, Thien Mu Pagoda. Then we will embark in a boat cruise along Perfume River to admire sunset. Overnight in Hue.
Day 09 : Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay Transfer to the airport for the flight to Hanoi. Pick up and travel to Ha Long city . Upon arrival, transfer to a junk for a cruise around Ha Long bay with a delicious local seafood lunch served on board. Passing Dog Island, Incense Urn Island, Ga Choi Island, Finger Island, Hoa Cuong Island, and visit Surprise Cave and short swim at Titov beach (if weather permited). Have a dinner on board. In the evening, enjoy the night fishing and later overnight on board
Day 10 : Halong - Hanoi
Halong - Hanoi In the morning, cruising to Bai Tu Long, Fire Island, Bo Nau Island, fishing village. Having lunch on boat and arrive at Ha Long wharf. Return to Hanoi by private car. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 11 : Hanoi
Hanoi In the morning, you will visit Hochiminh's Mausoleum, His House on Stilt, One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda and Quan Thanh temple. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, more discover Hanoi with the visit to Van Mieu Temple & Quoc Tu Giam (our first national university) & enjoy one hour cyclo ride around Old Quarter. Stop at Ngoc Son temple for a short visit, then attending the Water Puppet Show at Thang Long Theatre. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 12 : Hanoi Departure
Hanoi Free time for shopping or optional visit before transfer to Noi Bai airport for flight back home.
Tour rates: Rates vary depend on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and other service. Please check with us for the best tour rates
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Boat trip as mentioned
- All transfers and transportation
- Soft sleepers air-conditioning train tickets
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure to Vietnam, we will help you to obtain visa on arrival easily (details...)
- Surcharge early check in & late check out
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!