Duong Lam Village & Ancient House 1 Day
Tour code: HNDL1D
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 1 Day
Route: Hanoi - Duong Lam - Hanoi
Overview: You visit an ancient Vietnamese village Duong Lam village classfied by the Ministry of Culture and lnformation with its communal house and one house which was built many centuries ago...
HANOI - DUONG LAM VILLAGE - ANCIENT HOUSES
( 1 Day )
What make this tour so special:
- Dail life of residents in Red River Delta trail
- Ancient houses exploring
- Status of Buddha sightseeing
AM : You start the day from your hotel at 08.00am and travel west of Hanoi to visit Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses. It will be your unique experience as you walk along tiny ancient alleys; visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Have some talks with the locals in their ancient houses by visiting the ancient houses of Mr Lam, Mr Ha and Mr Huyen. Enjoy your special lunch with Vietnamese foods in an ancient house.
PM : After resting, we continue driving to visit Mia Pagoda (other hamlet in Duong Lam village), is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities. Then visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Driving back Hanoi. Tour finishes at about 5h00 PM.
|Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars|
3 - 4 pax
5 - 7 pax
8 - 10 pax
11 - 14 pax
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!