Exploring The Mekong Delta From The Seat Of A Motorbike 8 Days
Tour code: MK - MO8D
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
Route: Ho Chi Minh - Ben Tre - Tra Vinh - Soc Trang - Bac Lieu - Ca Mau - Rach Gia - Hon Chong - Ha Tien - Chau Doc - Cao Lanh - Ho Chi Minh
Overview: Depart HCM City and drive to My Tho. Cross the Mekong by ferry and stop for a break in an orchard before heading on to Ben Tre. After lunch, visit Vam Ho Bird Sanctuary located in a mangrove forest. Dinner and overnight Ben Tre.
HO CHI MINH CITY - BEN TRE - TRA VINH - SOC TRANG - BAC LIEU - CA MAU - RACH GIA -
HON CHONG - HA TIEN - CHAU DOC - CAO LANH - HO CHI MINH CITY
( 8 Days 7 Nights )
What make this tour so special:
- Vam Ho Bird Sanctuary sightseeing
- Khmer pagoda visiting
- Taking photograph life on the river on the way to Hon Chong
- Amazing riverside market and through floating villages
- Bustling floating markets visiting
- Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh - Ben Tre
- Day 2 : Ben Tre - Tra Vinh - Soc Trang
- Day 3 : Soc Trang - Bac Lieu - Ca Mau
- Day 4 : Cau Mau - Rach Gia - Hon Chong
- Day 5 : Free Day For Relaxing And Swimming
- Day 6 : Hon Chong - Ha Tien - Chau Doc
- Day 7 : Chau Doc - Cao Lanh
- Day 8 : Cao Lanh - Ho Chi Minh
Day 01 : Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Tre (4.5 hrs drive)
Depart Ho Chi Minh City and drive to My Tho. Cross the Mekong by ferry and stop for a break in an orchard before heading on to Ben Tre. After lunch, visit Vam Ho Bird Sanctuary located in a mangrove forest. Dinner and overnight Ben Tre.
Day 02 : Ben Tre - Tra Vinh - Soc Trang (4 hrs drive)
After breakfast, a wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches and islands. Discover some of the most beautiful Theravada pagodas of Tra Vinh and Soc Trang and encounter the Khmer monks and thousands of bats in a Khmer pagoda. Dinner and overnight in Soc Trang.
Day 03 : Soc Trang - Bac Lieu - Ca Mau (4 hrs drive)
After breakfast, visit Khmer pagodas around Soc Trang, then drive to Bac Lieu Bird Sanctuary. After lunch, drive to Ca Mau located at the southern tip of Vietnam in area of mangrove swamps. Dinner and overnight in Ca Mau.
Day 04 : Ca Mau - Rach Gia - Hon Chong (2 hrs drive)
After an early breakfast, a long distance ferry boat will take us through an immense mangrove forest to Rach Gia - a great opportunity to photograph life on the river on the way to Hon Chong. Dinner and overnight in Hon Chong.
Day 05 : Free Day For Relaxing And Swimming
It's time for your own to relax or swim. Overnight in Hon Chong.
Day 06 : Hon Chong - Ha Tien - Chau Doc (5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, drive to Ha Tien and go sightseeing in this vibrant border town. In the afternoon, drive along the Vinh Te border canal to Tinh Bien and ascend the sacred Sam Mountain which affords panoramic views over the vast plains of the Mekong Delta and far into Cambodia. Dinner and overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 07 : Chau Doc - Cao Lanh (3 hrs drive)
After an early breakfast, take a boat ride through an amazing riverside market and through floating villages which farm tons of fish in cages under the water. Continue by ferry and road to Tan Chau and Hong Ngu before heading on to Cao Lanh for the night. Dinner and overnight in Cao Lanh.
Day 08 : Cao Lanh - Ho Chi Minh City (4 hrs drive)
After breakfast, drive through the rural area of Dong Thap and Long An province which is known as "the big rice basket" of Mekong Delta. Visit bustling floating markets, and drive past the beautiful vast rice fields along a bumpy but incredibly scenic dirt road. Lunch in Tan An. Return to Ho Chi Minh City at 2pm. End of our services.Tour rates: Rates vary depend on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and other service. Please check with us for the best tour rates
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Nice boat on Mekong River
Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!