The World - Heritage Road 4 Days from Da Nang City
Tour code: VT02
Type of tour: Seat-in-Coach (SIC) tour (also known as Group Tour)
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Route: Hoi An - Danang - Quang Binh - Hue
Overview: The World Heritage Road provides an unequalled cultural and historical itinerary at the meeting point of ancient Indo – Sino cultures. As it winds through the breathtaking beauty of central Vietnam from Vinh to Da Lat, the route takes in five of Vietnam’s six World Heritages.
DANANG – HOI AN - HUE – PARADISE CAVE
( 4 Days 3 Nights - Departure every Wednesday & Saturday)
What make this tour so special:
- Crossing the Thuan Phuoc Bridge to visit Son Tra Penisula
- Visiting Linh Ung Pagoda & Swimming at My Khe beach
- Marble Mountains spectacular view experience
- Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”
- Hai Van Tunnel stopover view
- Lang Co fishing village sightseeing
- Imperial Citadel sightseeing
- Enjoy Hue folksong on Perfume River.
- Day 1: Marble Mountain - Hoian
- Day 2: Danang - Quang Binh
- Day 3: Hue - Paradise Cave - Hue
- Day 4: Hue - Imperial Citadel - Khai Dinh Mausoleum
Day 01 : Marble Mountain - Hoi An (L/D) Thursday or Sunday
Pick up guest at Da Nang (07:00-08:00). Visit Marble Mountains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian for lunch and hotel check-in. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences), enjoy traditional music at 10:15a.m. Lunch at restaurant and check-in hotel. Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere. Back to Da Nang and overnight at Da Nang city.
Day 02 : Danang - Quang Binh (B/L/D) Friday or Monday
Breakfast and check-out. Leaving Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel,. Lunch at restaurant. Afternoon move to Quang Binh, stop over at La Vang church. Overnight in 4-stars Hotel. Free to explore Quang Binh by night.
Day 03 : Hue - Paradise Cave - Hue (B/L/D) Saturday or Tuesday
Breakfast. Free at hotel. About 09h30am, Visit (Paradise Cave) discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association. Passing by Mooc water spring With naturally primitive features Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations. Back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh road. Dinner and overnight at Hue city.
Day 04 : Hue - Imperial Citadel - Khai Dinh Mausoleum - Departure (B/L) Sunday or Wednesday
Breakfast. Visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen, Goddess-heavenly pagoda and visit the mausoleum of Khai Dinh emperor. Lunch. Send-off guest in Da Nang/Hue
Tour Price (Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars)
Bamboo Green I, Hue Queen
Seat-in-coach tours: To join with other people on available daily tours. These tours are fixed itinerary and departure time. It is possible to join in even your group of only 1 or 2 people. Customer do not to find other people to form the group. It is our company duty to gather the tourists for each tour. For these tours, you have to share the coach, boat and tour guide with other tourists who come from different nationalities. The number of people of this group is normally less than 20 persons
- New air-con vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels.
- Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
- Folksong on Perfume River.
- Entrance fees.
- Art show ticket
- Vietnamese speaking guide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Domestic flight with all taxes (HCMC/ Hanoi - Danang & Hue - HCMC/ Hanoi)
- International flight
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!