Sapa - Tavan - Giang Ta Chai & Cat Cat Village 3 Days 4 Nights
Tour code: SP06
Type of tour: Seat-in-Coach (SIC) tour (also known as Group Tour)
Duration: 4 Days 5 Nights
Route: Ha Noi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Chai - Tavan Village - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Ha Noi
HANOI - LAO CAI - TA VAN - GIANG TA CHAI - CAT CAT - LAO CAI - HA NOI
( 3 Days 4 Nights - Visit 5 villages of 3 different minorities)
What make this tour so special:
- Overnight train experience to Sapa & home stay
- Visit the Dzay minority in Lao Chai village
- Exploring Su Pan village of the H'mong
- You will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people.
- You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs.
- Visit village of the black H'mong (Catcat)
- Night 1 : Ha Noi - Lao Cai
- Day 1 : Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Chai - Tavan Village
- Day 2 : Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai
- Day 3 : Catcat - Lao Cai - Ha Noi
- Day 4 : Ha Noi
Night 01 : Ha Noi - Lao Cai
20h00: Pick you up at your hotel, transfer to Tran Quy Cap railways station, board the train about 21h00 to Sapa
Day 01 : Laocai - Sapa - Laochai - Tavan Village (B,L,D)
5 hours trekking, 2 villages. ( Overnight at Tavan village )
Picked up at Laocai Station early in the morning by our busé. Arrive at Sapa round 08h00 have breakfast. The trip starts at 09h15 to get to Laochai village. Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces. Visit the H'mong living in wooden and bamboo houses. Continue to Tavan village to visit the Dzay minority. Stay the night in Tavan village at a Dzay family. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner at the home-stay.
Day 02 : Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai ( 5 hours trekking, 2 villages. B,L,D)
Get up early in the morning to enjoy the daily lives of the ethnic minorities in the village. Have breakfast; take the road to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and through bamboo forests. Picnic lunch on the way.Visit the silver waterfall and the suspension Rattan Bridge, visit the people in the village and then cross Muong Hoa River up to the mountain to visit the last village of the trek – Su Pan village of the H'mong. Get back to Sapa by jeeps. On the way back, visit the ancient stone circle where stones are decorated with ancient carvings. Check in hotel.
Day 03 : Catcat - Laocai - Hanoi. ( Overnight on the train. B,L,D)
Have breakfast, visit village of the black H'mong (Catcat), walk around to visit people in the village and the hydroelectric power station built by the French in the old days. Get back the town, have lunch and free to explore the town until take bus to get to Laocai Station for your night train back to Hanoi.
Day 04 : Ha Noi
The tour ends at Hanoi train station about 5h00 am. Please find your own way to your hotel, a taxi normally costs you a set of 50,000 VND (2-3 usd)
Tour Price Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars
|2 nights at hotel: Royal View hotel or Holiday Sa Pa hotel|
|1 night in hotel & 1 night at home stay|
Seat-in-coach tours: To join with other people on available daily tours. These tours are fixed itinerary and departure time. It is possible to join in even your group of only 1 or 2 people. Customer do not to find other people to form the group. It is our company duty to gather the tourists for each tour. For these tours, you have to share the coach, boat and tour guide with other tourists who come from different nationalities. The number of people of this group is normally less than 20 persons.
- Meals as mentioned the program.
- Transfer pick up: Only pick you up at hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter
- Land transfer by car/ bus for whole trip;
- Hanoi, Lao Cai A/C soft sleeper train ticket.
- English speaking guide. Other languages are available upon request.
- Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
- Twin or double or triple sharing room
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- The FOC (Free of charge) rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a room with 2 (two) adults.
- 50% rate for children from 5 to under 10 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a room with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole room, the rate for adults is applied.
- Child from the age of 10 must solely occupy a room and pay full rate.
Accommodations offers in this trip
The hotel may be changed up to its availability. It will be confirmed after getting your deposit/ payment. You can get details of your hotel at our website: http://www.vietnamhotels.vn/ ; details of your cruise at our website http://www.halongcruise.vn/
Some images of Hanoi- Sapa Train
|Hara Train Corridor||Rinsing Tub||Deluxe Cabin|
|Livitrans Restaurant||Livitrans Deluxe Cabin||Livitrans Deluxe Twin Cabin|
Fanxipan Express Train
|Deluxe Cabin||Fanxipan Wagon||Deluxe Cabin|
Victoria Express Train
|Wagon for meal||Deluxe Cabin||Victoria Corridor|
|Green Train Deluxe Cabin||Green Train Deluxe Cabin||Green Train Corridor|
Sapa TSC Train
|TCS Train Deluxe Cabin||TCS Train Deluxe Cabin||TCS Train Deluxe Cabin|
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!